Saturday, March 21, 2009

Let's go back in Time...

Currently my job has changed since i've been here and now instead of developing an outdoor ed program, I will be developing the backpacking program. This week I have been developing systems to be used for the program and next week will be going backpacking to use those systems.



So Two weeks ago I got to go climb on Guagua Pichincha. When I was coming down from the summit this is what I saw... it was even more amazing being there. All the volcanoes were peaking out of the clouds.


The 2nd weekend in Ecuador I got to help with Huarasinchi, the adventure race. This was one of the checkpoints.

This is my cabin. If the internet would let me I would show you some of my visitors
who like to stand right outside my door, they include:
horses, llamas and bees (the bees like to come in though)

Rewind back to my visit weekend here. I got to do alot of site seeing and saw mitad del mundo (the middleof the world), basillica and other wonderful sites.
















No comments: