Sunday, July 6, 2008

Missions Moment

Wow it has been such a long time since i have posted. But camp has now started and life of camp is busy busy. This past week was Sr. High week and during the top ten count down on Friday night I realized that my last week on mainland staff was over. It was very sad, I had not expected it...I was totally sucker punched. The next four weeks I will be off traveling on some trips :)

Today I will be speaking at Grace Cov during the missions moment. I am a little nervous, so please pray for me. It's been a little crazy preparing for the our first trip of the summer and the missions moment. In fact I should be doing some last minute stuff to make sure everything is ready.

I also apologize for not having any pictures yet but they will be up soon...well soon as in when I get back from the canoe trip.

God Bless You All

1 comment:

ses said...

You spoke very well at church on Sunday. I hope that you had a wonderful trip this week and that all went smoothly. The last "Top 10" is a sad moment. Welcome to the "Old Staff" association.